Thursday, April 19, 2007

the boy who lived next door


This is Olive with Shane - he is 6 and lives next door. Shane is into Star Wars and Super Heroes. Olive usually thinks he is pretty swell, except when she is soooo mad at him. I have a feeling that Shane (and his sisters Genevieve and Selena) will be a big part of Olive's life in the months and years ahead. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Olive's new do! She is such a pistol Jess! Jack, Willy and Marley LOVE telling Olive stories. Their favorites so far are the $5.00 preschool bribe and the one where she tells her teacher that you guys are evil parents because you won't let her drink beer or drive. In your wildest dreams did you think your daughter would be so...I don't know...much? I miss you, and wish we could go out for a girls' night to catch up. Maybe in the spring. Love to you three and your hippy-haired dog. xxoo Mima