Friday, June 26, 2009

another first - camp!

I had so much fun, over sooo many summers, at camp. I went to overnight camp for 2 months from age 6 to age 18. Although there is no way that I could stand saying goodbye to Olive for that long, just yet, I am starting to make plans for her first month at overnight camp - maybe age 7 or 8. In the meantime, short day camps will have to do. This week was Olive's first week at camp - Science Camp. Camp was held at, what will soon be, Olive's elementary school. So, besides being full of fun science stuff, it was an opportunity for her to test the kindergarten waters. From all accounts she had a great week. They even took a field trip to...Price Chopper???. Anyway...Olive made a great new friend, Connor, who, unfortuneately lives in New Hampshire! Here they are:

No comments: