
This is actually a photo from Sara's graduation party in May. I don't have very many good pictures of my mother and me. I like this one.
Jon, Olive and I worked hard to help our neighbor, Suzi Wizowaty, in her primary bid for state representative. In addition to liking Suzi's values and position on the issues that are important to us, we all just loved saying her name! Thankfully, so did a majority of the voters! She won her primary and should have a smooth ride to Montpelier in November. (Jon designed her sign)
Another summer day, another cowboy-clown-pirate.
Earlier in August, Olive and Jon spent three days in Pennslyvannia visiting with Jon's family. This is a nice photo pf Olive and her Shenton cousins: Ethan, Isaac, Madeline, Makenzie, and baby Faith.
Olive and I went on our first trip to the Monteshire Museum in Norwich, Vermont. We went with my friend Kristin and her son Chandler - who is about 1 week older than Olive. Olive and Chandler were fast friends and had a great time exploring the museum.
The HIGHLIGHT of August was the return of Grace!! Olive was so so so excited to see Grace. The two of them spent some quality time together - hanging out and catching up. Part of the fun was also spending some special time with Bridget and Nick.

And here is the lowlight of August for Olive - the day her mother forced her to go on a scarey ride at the Fair. I REALLY thought she would love it. Well, this picture speaks a thousand resounding NOs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment