Last weekend we took a whirlwind trip to Long Island - down on Friday night and back on Saturday night - to attend a family reunion of Nona's family. Olive was a traveling champ - at times, more of a champ than her mother. I must admit that, once in a while, I need just a little bit of quiet time. Olive, on the other hand, is in the talking incessantly phase of her life. (At least I really hope it is a phase.)
In addition to seeing Nona, Pop, aunts, uncles and cousins, the highlight of the trip was meeting our newest niece/cousin Faith. (Pictures will go HERE when Jon sends them to me). Faith was born three months ago and is thriving! Olive is looking forward to seeing Faith and all of her cousins again in July when we go to Pennslyvannia.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment